ClinicalKey Student is next-generation medical learning platform, which provides access to Elsevier digital resources such as
- more than 230 e-textbooks
- more than 850 videos
- more than 85 000 images
and combines it with powerful learning and studying tools.
Users can access ClinicalKey Student
- at the university network or
- remotely through VPN access to university's intranet or
A personal profile enables users to :
- use study tools with highlighting, note-making and bookmarking functionality
- share notes/highlighting
- export notes to OneNote
- A free mobile App is available through App Store and Google Play and enables to use books/content OFFLINE on personal mobile devices.
- A desktop App for accessing database for PMU students.
For more information please visit Resource Centre
or see short movie instruction