We are glad that you are planning to study at the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin.
PUM provides preclinical and clinical education for incoming students.
ou need to know that from 1st until 3rd years are preclinical – semester system of education –timetables organized on weekly bases.
Next 4th until 6th years are based at clinical classes – block system – practical classes ; seminarslectures start and provide to completion of the subject with final test or exam, then a new discipline(course/subject) starts.
It is not recommended to mix these two systems of education.
In order to be accepted as an Erasmus+ exchange, student must be nominated for the mobility by one of our partner universities.
Send scan of all nessesery documents (preferably in one file) to: email@example.com
before the following application deadline: 31.07.2022
Remember that in order to apply all candidates are requested to:
- Complete Application Form
- Prepare Learning Agreement for Studies with all the courses to be carried out at our university selected from our study programme signed by you and authorised person at your university and stamped with the university seal.
- Get the current Transcript of Records (in English) with all the details on your study results prior planned mobility period. The document must be signed and stamped by authorized person at your home university.
- 1 digital passport size photo (in color, minimum acceptable dimensions are 600 x 800 pixels, image file not bigger than 2MiB)
- copy of ID card or Passport
- copy of EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) or/and private insurance
- Ask us about Health certificate
We also will need few documents in original which you should send to us by post. Deadline to send documents by post: 30.08.2022
This following documents send to us by regular post :
• original Application Form signed and stamped,
• original Transcript of Records (in English) signed and stamped,
• Erasmus Certificate (certifying your Erasmus+ student status) signed by the head of your International Office,
• 1 passport size photo.
Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin
Department of Science and Intenational Relations
Rybacka 1 room 209
70 - 204 Szczecin POLAND
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
Więcej informacji znajdą Państwo na stronie archiwum:
Aktualnie modyfikujemy treści wszystkich sekcji. Zanim przeredagujemy je na nowo, zapraszamy do ich poprzedniej prezentacji.