Erasmus + coordinators
Erasmus+ Coordinator at Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin
dr hab. n. med Tomasz K. Wojdacz - Independent Laboratory of Clinical Epigenetics
FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY
Erasmus+ Coordinator for Medicine
dr n. med. Dagmara Szypulska-Koziarska - Department of Histology and Embryology
THE COORDINATOR IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THURSDAYS!
GUARDIAN FOR ERASMUS+ STUDENTS
Małgorzata Król - Studentka V roku kierunku lekarskiego
Erasmus+ Coordinator for Dentistry
dr hab. n. med. Agnieszka Droździk - Department of Integrated Dentistry
FACULTY OF MEDICINE, BIOTECHNOLOGY AND LABORATORY MEDICINE
dr Wojciech Żwierełło
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
dr n. med. Małgorzata Szkup
Scope of activity of departmental Coordinators for the Erasmus+ Programme at the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin:
- Issuing opinions on Intercollegiate Agreements submitted for signature to the authorities after the faculty coordinator's verification from the point of view of the specificity of a given university and comparison of the offered curriculum of studies with that at PUM in order to determine the possibility of the exchange and determination of its principles ensuring the achievement of convergent educational results in accordance with the guidelines of the Bologna process.
- Monitoring progress in the implementation of Erasmus+ and presenting the current status of Erasmus+ implementation to the University authorities,
- Analysing the potential for Erasmus+ development at individual departments of PUM.
- Advising on the preparation of teaching courses in English.
- Establishing cooperation with foreign partners in the context of developing the Erasmus+ Programme,
- Close cooperation with faculty coordinators in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme.
- Participation in recruitment committees aiming at qualifying participants for mobility, including decisions concerning distribution of financial resources.
- Signing/accepting documentation concerning the Erasmus+ Programme, e.g. documents to the National Agency.
- Promoting PUM on the international arena.