Why should you choose to study at PMU in Szczecin?
- high quality of teaching
- very well educated and enthusiastic teachers
- instruction in small groups, both in pre-clinical and clinical courses
- modern and well equipped laboratories, hospitals and clinics
- 20 years of experience in English Program
- well developed and integrated community of foreign students from Scandinavian countries, Faroe Islands, Germany, Israel, Canada and other
- modern Main Library with permanent (free for students) access to the Web databases such as: MEDLINE, SCOPUS, Science Direct, Wiley on-line Library...
- only 120 km from Berlin - good airline connection with all countries
- Szczecin offers many student-friendly areas
Few interesting facts:
1) Even Catherine the Great made her first steps in Szczecin
2) In 2015 our teachers from genetic Department - professors Jan Lubiński and Cezary Cybulski discovered the new high risk breast gene-RECQL
3) PMU has The Polish genetic database of Totalitarianism’s Victims - an unprecedented project on an international scale