In order to be considered for a transfer, the following documents must be submitted by 10th of August 2023:
1. Application for a transfer submitted to the Dean of the respective Faculty (including: name and surname, full contact details, tel. no., e-mail address).
2. Original full transcript of grades (including: form of studies explained, name of all courses attended, number of seminar and practical hrs, form of assessment, i.e. credit/ exam, ECTS points, grades and grading scale, confirmation of a year completed).
3. Photocopy of a secondary school leaving certificate.
4. Dean's consent for a transfer of the Faculty you wish to transfer from.
5. Certificate confirming completion of all semesters preceding the transfer.
6. English or Polish sworn translation of the abovementioned documents (if applicable).
7. Courses syllabi (on Dean's request).
Documents are accepted as originals or notiarized copies in hardcopy form only. Date of delivery is understood as the date documents reach our office, NOT the date of postage.
The applications will be reviewed by the Dean between 10th and 17th of September 2023.
Necessary conditions of the transfer:
- meet the criteria of admission including minimum required points
- submitting all documents required from each prospective student of an enrolment year one was accepted to
- only students studying in English are eligible for a transfer to English Programs
- all courses on current and all previous years must be completed (regardless which year you could be potentially transferred to);
- only students of a long cycle (6-year MD program or 5-year DMD program) may be considered
- the highest year one could be potentially transferred to is year 3
- the lowest year one could be potentially transferred to is year 2
- you may not transfer to year 1
- successful transfer student may be obliged to compensate for curricular discrepancies (if such occur).
- successful transfer student shall begin their studies with the beginning of the new academic year (in winter semester).
If you have question/s regarding admission, recruitment process and transfer from another University (English Program), please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents should be delivered in person or by post to:
Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin