Recruitment session 2022/2023
Please read BEFORE you apply:
1. Legal basis:
3. Recruitment calendar:
Registration period for the intake 2022/2023:
6-year MD English Program - from 1 June 2022 to 26 July 2022
5-year DMD English Program - from 1 June 2022 to 26 July 2022
6-year MD Asklepios Program - from 1 June 2022 to 16 August 2022
Each conditionally enrolled candidate is obliged to confirm their seat acceptance or non-acceptance within 7 days from receiving an offer from the University. After 7 days each non-confirmed application shall receive a negative status and have the offer of admission withdrawn.
Documents delivery period (applies to conditionally accepted candidates only):
- within 30 calendar days assigned to the candidate by the Recruitment Committee
4. Required documents:
- One candidate may apply to both English Program courses: Dentistry and Medicine (double application fee applies)
- One candidate may not apply to Asklepios Program and English Program in the same session
- In case you have applied to both English Program courses and in case you qualify for a conditional enrollment in both cases, then the application marked as a 2nd priority will be automatically closed and you will be expected to fulfill enrollment conditions in order to be accepted to your 1st priority course.
6. Points to consider:
- All citizens (EU/ non-EU) are subject to the same fees and requirements
- Polish citizens may apply to English Program studies
- Please choose the program and familiarise yourself with the required documents
- ALL documents listed on the respective sites are obligatory
- Some documents take time to arrange therefore you are strongly advised to have them ready in advance regardless of your application status (for instance issuing of English proficiency certificate, Apostille/ legalization, chest X-ray or HIV test may take a bit longer)
- PMU takes no responsibility for delays caused by courier or postal services
- No scans or faxed copies of the documents are accepted in Step 2. All documents listed must be submitted in a paper form: original or a copy certified by a Notary Public; photocopy; with an Apostille certification or legalized.
- Each document which is intended to be used during the recruitment (be it STEP 1 or STEP 2) must be signed and stamped by relevant authority. Regular printouts or electronically generated documents will not be accepted!