Summer practical training
NO SCANS or FAXES OF THE PRACTICAL TRAINING REPORTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. All reports should be submitted as ORIGINALS/ CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES. The report should be submitted in person or by post. Moreover, the reports written in any other language than English or Polish will not be accepted either.
- report/s should be delivered in English or with an English equivalent. If the only report you have is in your native language, you can additionally attach a report template from the website, filled in by your supervisor.
- ideally, your report should be written on institution's official paper the practice took place.
- each report must be signed and stamped by supervisor/ person responsible for your training.
3. Other information:
- period of your practice is mandatory, and the total amount of hours alone is not sufficient.
- full name of place of the institution the training took place in.
- city name and the country of your training place.
Please note that all above information is necessary for your Diploma so make sure you do not miss it!
- the deadline for delivering your summer practice report is the last day of the re-take examination session. The report should be delivered either in person or by post (original or certified true copy).
- there are two versions of summer clerkship reports, one for the Medicine and and one for the Dentistry.
Please use proper version.